Workplace & Occupational Medicine 101: Sitting, Low Back & Neck Pain / 1 Credit
- Synthesize contemporary concepts about occupational sitting.
- Recognize how occupational tasks, including bending/twisting, awkward postures and carrying, influence low back pain.
- Compare occurrence of repeated disability episodes across types of
health care providers (chiropractors, physical therapists and
physicians) who treat claimants with new episodes of work-related LBP.
- Outline the association between work-related neck injury and future neck pain.
- Discover how even small amounts of daily exercise can positively impact patients with neck and shoulder pain.
- Occupational Sitting: Research Updates
- Occupational Tasks & Low Back Pain: 3 Systematic Reviews
- Health Maintenance Care to Reduce Disability Recurrence in Work-Related LBP
- History of Work-Related Neck Injury & Subsequent Neck Pain
- Minimal Daily Exercise for Chronic Neck Pain