Upper Extremity in Manual Medicine 101 / 1 Credit
- Utilize and integrate a simple clinical test to assist in distinguishing neck from shoulder pain.
- Outline the relationships between biomechanics, tendon pathology and function in individuals with lateral epicondylosis.
- Summarize the state of the literature on the non-surgical management of carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Recognize the value of radial nerve mobilization in patients with thumb carpometacarpal osteoarthritis.
- Assess the utility of three clinical tests evaluating subscapularis muscle function.
Course Reviews: reviews in this course are also available in MP3 format
- Arm Squeeze Test: Distinguishing Neck from Shoulder Pain
- Biomechanics, Tendon Pathology & Function in Lateral Epicondylosis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - Non-Surgical Treatment
- Radial Nerve Mobilization for Thumb Carpometacarpal Osteoarthritis
- Subscapularis Testing - Bear-Hug, Belly-Press & Lift-Off