Thoracic Spine 102: Motion Palpation, Chest Pain, VCFs, Hyperkyphosis / 1 Credit
- Recognize the potential benefit of chiropractic care for non-coronary acute chest pain.
- Explain a best-evidence approach to managing osteoporotic vertebral compression fractures.
- Justify a new proposed way of evaluating the interexaminer reliability of motion palpation.
- Summarize the state of knowledge on thoracic hyperkyphosis.
Course Reviews: reviews in this course are also available in MP3 format
- Chiropractic vs. Self-Management for Acute Non-Coronary Chest Pain
- Conservative Management of Osteoporotic Vertebral Compression Fractures
- Interexaminer Reliability of Thoracic Motion Palpation
- Thoracic Hyperkyphosis: Causes, Consequences & Management