Temporomandibular Joint 101: Evaluation & Treatment / 1 Credit
- Develop a rational clinical approach to evaluating and diagnosing disorders affecting the temporomandibular joint.
- Outline conservative treatment options for temporomandibular joint conditions.
- Explain the relationship between temporomandibular joint pain and the trigeminal and limbic systems.
- Demonstrate the potential benefit of intraoral therapy techniques for myogenous Temporomandibular Dysfunction (TMD).
Course Reviews: reviews in this course are also available in MP3 format
- Temporomandibular Disorders Part 1: Anatomy, Examination & Diagnosis
- Temporomandibular Disorders Part 2: Conservative Management
- Myofascial Temporomandibular Joint Pain & the Trigeminal & Limbic Systems
- Intraoral Therapy for Chronic Myogenous Temporomandibular Disorder