Sports Medicine 103: Foot & Ankle / 1 Credit
- Apply contemporary knowledge to the assessment, management and prevention of ankle sprains.
- Outline the state of current clinical evidence regarding the use of manual therapies in the treatment of lateral ankle sprains.
- Summarize relevant concepts for the diagnosis and management of ankle syndesmosis injuries.
- Describe how manual therapy can help alleviate symptoms of Cuboid Syndrome in spite of the presence of active bony pathology.
Course Reviews: reviews in this course are also available in MP3 format
- Ankle Sprains: Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- Efficacy of Manual Joint Mobilization & Manipulation for Lateral Ankle Sprains: Systematic Review
- Ankle Syndesmosis: Evaluation & Treatment
- Cuboid Syndrome: Case Discussion