Sports Medicine 102: Lower Limb Functional Injuries / 1 Credit
- Discuss current diagnostic tests, risk factors and prognostic factors for Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome (MTSS).
- Indicate which clinical tests have the best accuracy in clinical practice for diagnosing stress fractures.
- Summarize the association between foot type and incidence of a variety of lower extremity injuries.
- Identify risk factors for hamstring injury and re-injury.
Course Reviews: reviews in this course are also available in MP3 format
- Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome: Diagnostic Tests, Risk & Prognostic Factors
- Clinical Tests for Diagnosing Stress Fractures
- Foot Type & Lower Extremity Injury - Systematic Review & Meta-Analysis
- Risk Factors for Hamstring Injuries: Summary of Two Systematic Reviews