Sports Medicine 101: Clinical Miscellaneous / 1 Credit
- Determine whether biomechanical changes result from targeted hip rehabilitation in patients with Patellofemoral Pain.
- Derive the best approach for preventing ACL injuries in female athletes based on current evidence.
- Compare knee joint biomechanics during running and cutting tasks performed with and without ankle taping.
- Review common and unusual causes of lateral ankle pain.
- Summarize the evidence surrounding Kinesiotape as a method of treating or preventing sports injuries.
Course Reviews: reviews in this course are also available in MP3 format
- Proximal Rehabilitation for Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
- ACL Injury Prevention in Female Athletes - Literature Review
- Lateral Ankle Pain: Common & Unusual Differentials
- Ankle Taping & Knee Biomechanics During Athletic Tasks
- Kinesiotaping for the Treatment & Prevention of Sports Injuries