Spinal Manipulation for Neck Pain Treatment 101 / 1 Credit
- Outline the limitations of a recent trial on preventive treatments
including spinal manipulation for neck pain and how they contribute to
our interpretation of the results of the study.
- Interpret results of an important trial on spinal manipulation and exercise for neck pain.
- Discuss recent evidence comparing spinal manipulation to mobilization for recent onset neck pain.
- Use recent evidence to justify manipulating various spinal regions for patients with neck pain.
Course Reviews: reviews in this course are also available in MP3 format
- RCT: Preventive SMT +/- Exercise for Chronic Neck Pain
- Spinal Manipulation vs. Medication vs. Home Exercise for Neck Pain - RCT
- Spinal Manipulation vs. Mobilization for Recent Onset Neck Pain
- Upper Cervical & Upper Thoracic Thrust Manipulation vs. Nonthrust Mobilization for Mechanical Neck Pain - RCT