Spinal Manipulation & Stroke 101: Important Studies / 1 Credit
- Assess the level and quality of evidence regarding the potential
association between cervical manipulation and cervical artery
- Describe the demographics, past health care utilization, and
comorbidities of vertebrobasilar artery stroke patients in Ontario,
Canada who consulted a chiropractor within one year prior to their
- Evaluate the diagnostic accuracy of premanipulative vertebrobasilar
tests in terms of sensitivity, specificity, predictive values and
likelihood ratios in adults.
- Analyze the nature of internal carotid artery biomechanics and associated risk of injury during cervical spinal manipulation.
- Observe vertebral artery blood-flow after cervical manipulation and various head positions.
- Assessing Risk of Stroke from Neck Manipulation: Systematic Review
- Population-Based Case Series of Stroke Patients Who Had Seen a Chiropractor
- Diagnostic Accuracy of Pre-Manipulative Vertebrobasilar Insufficiency Tests: Systematic Review
- Internal Carotid Artery Strains During Cervical Spinal Manipulation
- Vertebral Artery Blood Flow During Various Head Positions & Cervical SMT