Spinal Manipulation 105: Cervical Spine Clinical Trials / 1 Credit
- Appraise the effectiveness of spinal manipulation therapy,
medication and home exercise with advice for patients with acute and
subacute neck pain.
- Evaluate the relative effectiveness of high-dose, supervised
exercise with and without spinal manipulation and low-dose home exercise
for chronic neck pain.
- Assess the preventive value of spinal manipulative therapy, with and
without home exercise, in patients with non-specific chronic neck pain.
- Compare isolated cervical spinal manipulative therapy (SMT) versus a
combination of cervical, cervico-thoracic and thoracic SMT in patients
with chronic mechanical neck pain.
- Identify predictors of positive outcomes of chiropractic spinal
manipulation in neck pain patients and determine whether these
predictors are different between acute and chronic patients.
- Spinal Manipulation vs. Medication vs. Home Exercise for Neck Pain - RCT
- Supervised Exercise +/- Spinal Manipulation vs. Home Exercise for Neck Pain - RCT
- RCT: Preventive SMT +/- Home Exercise for Chronic Neck Pain
- Spinal Manipulation for Chronic Neck Pain - Isolated vs. Multi-Region
- Predictors of Improvement in Patients with Neck Pain Undergoing Chiropractic Care