Spinal Manipulation 102 : Lumbar Spine / 1 Credit
- Compare the efficacy of standard medical care (SMC) alone versus
chiropractic spinal manipulation + SMC for acute low back pain patients.
- Discuss the value of a combined 'pragmatic' chiropractic approach for treating low back pain.
- Analyze the state of the research literature directly comparing
spinal manipulation, exercise and acupuncture as treatments for low back
- Update your understanding of joint cavitation during side posture lumbar manipulation.
- Critique the only study (to date) on maintenance care for low back pain including spinal manipulation.
Course Reviews: reviews in this course are also available in MP3 format
- Adding Chiropractic Spinal Manipulation to Standard Medical Care for Acute LBP
- Combined Chiropractic Interventions for LBP - Cochrane Review
- Comparative Effectiveness of Manipulation, Acupuncture & Exercise for LBP
- Distribution of Cavitations During Lumbar Spinal Manipulation
- Maintenance Care Using Spinal Manipulation for Chronic LBP: Randomized Trial