Shoulder 104: Adhesive Capsulitis, Rotator Cuff Pathology, Scapular Dyskinesis / 1 Credit
- Summarize the recent Clinical Practice Guideline (APTA) regarding the treatment of adhesive capsulitis.
- Optimize the management of rotator cuff problems with assistance from recent Clinical Practice Guidelines.
- Explore biomechanical and neurophysiologic mechanisms of thoracic
manipulation that might result in clinical benefit for patients with
rotator cuff tendinopathy.
- Outline our current understanding of the relevance and clinical application of scapular dyskinesis.
- Discuss rehabilitation of scapular dyskinesis in patients suffering
from pain in the upper quadrant, particularly shoulder and cervical
Course Reviews: reviews in this course are also available in MP3 format
- Adhesive Capsulitis: Clinical Practice Guidelines (APTA)
- Managing Rotator Cuff Tears - Clinical Practice Guideline
- Thoracic Spine Manipulation for Rotator Cuff Tendinopathy
- Scapular Dyskinesis -Practical Application & Research Updates
- Rehabilitation of Scapular Dyskinesis - From Office Workers to the Elite Overhead Athletes