Shoulder 102: Rotator Cuff Pathology / 1 Credit
- Describe coracoid impingement as a mechanism for causing shoulder pain and dysfunction.
- Examine for scapular dyskinesis and correlate your findings with common shoulder pathologies.
- Give examples of biological factors in the pathogenesis of rotator cuff tears.
- Synthesize our current state of knowledge regarding calcific tendinopathy in the rotator cuff.
- Differentiate intrinsic and extrinsic factors that contribute to rotator cuff tendinopathy.
Course Reviews: reviews in this course are also available in MP3 format
- Coracoid Impingement: Current Concepts
- Scapular Dyskinesis & Shoulder Injury
- Biological Factors in the Pathogenesis of Rotator Cuff Tears
- Calcific Tendinopathy of the Rotator Cuff
- Intrinsic & Extrinsic Mechanisms of Rotator Cuff Pathology