Patellofemoral Pain 101 / 1 Credit
- Summarize the factors that contribute to the development of patellofemoral pain
- Compare trunk, pelvis, hip and knee kinematics, as well as gluteal
muscle activation, between males and females with and without
Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome while performing a single-leg squat.
- Investigate the influence of exerted state running on lower
extremity kinematics during the stance phase in runners with
- Determine whether positive clinical changes can occur by using a
mirror as a low-tech method to re-train gait patterns in patients with
- Analyze the relationship between the hamstring length and patellofemoral joint stresses.
- Patellofemoral Pain Consensus Statement
- Kinematics & EMG of Single-Leg Squat in Patients With & Without Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
- Lower Extremity Kinematics in Runners with Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
- Mirror Gait Retraining for the Treatment of Patellofemoral Pain
- Hamstring Length & Patellofemoral Joint Stress