Pain 101: Central Sensitization & Neural Plasticity / 1 Credit
- Explain the concept of central sensitization and appreciate its relevance in clinical practice.
- Summarize the mechanisms of neural plasticity pertaining to pain perception in the central nervous system.
- Highlight key components of motor-skill training that provide the greatest potential in rehabilitation.
- Outline how proper training can positively influence neural plasticity in the motor cortex in low back pain patients.
Course Reviews: reviews in this course are also available in MP3 format
- Central Sensitization: Clinical Application
- Central Sensitization: Mechanisms & Neural Plasticity
- Motor Learning & Neuroplasticity in Rehabilitation
- Driving Plasticity in the Motor Cortex in LBP