Neurological Differential Diagnosis 101 / 1 Credit
- Assess the diagnostic validity and reliability of assessing hip abductor power for differentiating between lumbar radiculopathy and fibular (peroneal) neuropathy as a root cause of foot drop.
- Determine the anatomical basis and clinical value of the Abduction Extension Cervical Nerve Root Stress Test (AECNRST).
- Explore and compare the validity, responsiveness and predictive value of the Fingertip-to-Floor Test and Straight Leg Raising Test in acute/subacute low back pain.
- Compile a contemporary list of potential mechanisms to explain the occurrence of dual nerve disorders, or ‘double-crush’ syndrome.
- Evaluate the consistency of the temporal relationship between intervertebral disc degeneration and subsequent herniation.
- Differential Diagnosis of Foot Drop Via Assessment of Hip Abduction Strength +MP3
- Abduction-Extension Cervical Nerve Root Stress Test +MP3
- Fingertip-to-Floor Test & Straight Leg Raise in LBP +MP3
- Double Crush Syndrome - A Delphi Study +MP3
- Relationship Between Intervertebral Disc Degeneration & Herniation +MP3