Myofascial Pain & Trigger Points 101 / 1 Credit
- Describe the state of the literature on our knowledge about Myofascial Pain Syndrome.
- Compare and contrast Fibromyalgia 'tender points' with trigger points based on existing research.
- Recognize the presence of uni- and ipsilateral trigger points in patients with subacromial impingement syndrome.
- Summarize the evidence surrounding the use of dry-needling for upper quadrant myofascial pain.
Course Reviews: reviews in this course are also available in MP3 format
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome: Current Concepts & Management
- Association Between Tender Points in Fibromyalgia and Trigger Points
- Myofascial Trigger Points in Patients with Subacromial Impingement
- Dry-Needling for Upper Quadrant Myofascial Pain: Systematic Review & Meta-Analysis