Lower Extremity in Manual Medicine 101 / 1 Credit
- Appraise the relationship between posterior lower limb muscle tightness and Plantar Fasciitis.
- Analyze the influence of neural tension on hamstring flexibility.
- Relate the current state of knowledge about the pathogenesis of Hallux Valgus.
- Describe the characteristics and clinical presentation of Piriformis Syndrome.
- Summarize the relevant clinical features of infrapatellar fat pad disorders.
Course Reviews: reviews in this course are also available in MP3 format
- Posterior Muscle Tightness in Plantar Fasciitis
- Neural Tension & Hamstring Flexibility
- Pathogenesis of Hallux Valgus
- Piriformis Syndrome: Clinical Features
- Infrapatellar Fat Pad Disorders