Knee 102: Rehabilitation / 1 Credit
- Contrast open versus closed chain rehabilitation of anterior cruciate knee ligament injuries.
- Critique the use of functional knee braces in the rehabilitation of ACL injuries.
- Recognize the role of balance exercise in the general management of knee osteoarthritis.
- Rationally discuss with your patients the results of a recently
published study on the role of arthroscopic surgery in the management of
- Understand the state of the literature on topical and oral non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for knee osteoarthrits.
Course Reviews: reviews in this course are also available in MP3 format
- Advances in ACL Rehabilitation
- Proximal Rehabilitation for Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
- Quadriceps Strength & Proprioception & Knee Osteoarthritis
- Mirror Gait Retraining for the Treatment of Patellofemoral Pain
- Kinematics & EMG of Single-Leg Squat in Patients With & Without Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome