Important Papers for Chiropractors 101 / 1 Credit
- Identify relevant research and clinical advancements in the management of spine disorders.
- Demonstrate the value of integrating current evidence and adhering to clinical guidelines for low back pain management.
- Consider the role for chiropractic in the advancement of public health.
- Evaluate the scientific literature on the validity and reliability
of the common methods used by chiropractors to inform the choice
regarding where spinal manipulation is to be applied once it is deemed
an appropriate treatment.
- Recognize the bacterial contaminants present on treatment tables and
examine the effectiveness of the paper barrier in protecting patients.
Course Reviews:reviews in this course are also available in MP3 format
- Advancements in the Management of Spine Disorders
- Standardized Spine Care Program for LBP - Jordan Hospital Study
- Methods Used by Chiropractors to Determine Site for Applying Manipulation: Literature Review
- Chiropractic & Public Health: Lifespan Care & Community Action
- Bacterial Contamination on Chiropractic Treatment Tables