Hip 102: Clinical Assessment Concepts & Methods / 1 Credit
- Summarize the continuing evolution of the Prone Hip Extension Test.
- Integrate clinical and laboratory research on the function and assessment of abductor muscles about the hip and pelvis.
- Illustrate the presence of arthrogenic inhibition in the hip joint and understand its potential clinical relevance.
- Relate the diagnostic accuracy of hip physical examination tests for both intra- and extra-articular pathologies.
- Examine the current evidence and develop a rational approach for the
examination of patients with suspected acetabular labral tears.
Course Reviews:reviews in this course are also available in MP3 format
- Evolution of the Prone Hip Extension Test
- Assessing Lateral Stability of the Hip & Pelvis
- Arthrogenic Neuromuscular Inhibition - Investigation of Existence in the Hip
- Diagnostic Accuracy of Clinical Tests of Hip Pathology: Systematic Review with Meta-Analysis
- Acetabular Labral Tears: A Diagnostic Challenge