Headaches 102 / 1 Credit
- Appraise and critique the rationale and supporting evidence for
utilizing manual therapy in the management of cervicogenic and
- Summarize the current evidence surrounding alternative therapies
used in the treatment of primary headache syndromes of childhood.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of manual therapy for improving headache
frequency, impact and medication usage in patients with chronic
- Examine the extent to which changes in specific cervical spine
impairments contribute to the effectiveness or ineffectiveness of
treatment for chronic tension-type headache.
- Determine the effectiveness of strength and/or endurance exercise in
patients with neck pain with or without cervicogenic headache.
Course Reviews:reviews in this course are also available in MP3 format
- Clinical Reasoning for Manual Therapy Management of Tension-Type & Cervicogenic Headaches
- Headaches in Children: Updates on Complimentary Treatments
- Mechanism of Manual Therapy in Chronic Tension-Type Headache
- Manual Therapy for Chronic Tension-Type Headache
- Neck Exercises for Cevicogenic Headache