Headaches 101 / 1 Credit
- Apply exercise strategies in the management of cervicogenic headache.
- Appraise the state of the literature on manual therapy interventions for migraine headache.
- Defend manual treatment of chronic tension-type headaches.
- Recognize potential mechanisms explaining the relationship between stress and tension type headaches.
- Outline clinical considerations for evaluating tension headaches in children.
- Neck Exercises for Cervicogenic Headache
- Manual Therapy for Migraine: Systematic Review
- Manual Therapy for Chronic Tension-Type Headaches: Systematic Review
- Stress & Tension-Type Headache
- Tension-Type Headache in Children