Exercise in Manual Medicine 101 / 1 Credit
- Describe the Nordic Hamstring exercise and its potential applications for hamstring injuries.
- Summarize the state of the literature on exercise interventions for adolescent scoliosis.
- Integrate strength training with flexibility training to improve patient progress.
- Appraise the potential role of yoga in managing spinal conditions.
- Grade and recognize the state of the literature on physical and
rehabilitation interventions for chronic non-specific low back pain.
- Eccentric Training to Prevent Hamstring Injuries
- Exercise for Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis - Systematic Review
- Isolated vs. Simultaneous Strength & Flexibility Training
- Yoga & Spinal Health: Updates
- Physical Rehabilitation Interventions for CLBP: Systematic Review