Cervical Radiculopathy & Disc Herniation 101 / 1 Credit
- Critique the state of the evidence for manual therapy interventions in the treatment of cervical radiculopathy.
- Evaluate the state of the evidence for spinal manipulation (specifically) in the treatment of cervical radiculopathy.
- Interpret the results of a cohort study of MRI-confirmed symptomatic
cervical disc herniation patients treated with cervical manipulation.
- Describe the natural history, clinical course, and prognostic
factors of symptomatic cervical disc herniations with radiculopathy.
Course Reviews: reviews in this course are also available in MP3 format
- Manual Therapy for Cervical Radiculopathy: Systematic Review
- Spinal Manipulation for Cervical Radiculopathy: Systematic Review MP3 (2013)
- Spinal Manipulation in the Treatment of Patients with Cervical Disc Herniation: Prospective Cohort
- Course & Prognostic Factors of Symptomatic Cervical Disc Herniation with Radiculopathy: Systematic Review