E-SEMINAR Presented by Dr. Shawn Thistle
8 hours of continuing education credit! $399
By popular demand…a NEW program offering 8 hours of continuing education credit!
Aging is an inevitability that awaits us all. But how gracefully we age is a modifiable matter of choice to a large degree. In the years to come, our patients will demand – and be willing to pay for – conservative, evidence-based advice and interventions to help them thrive in their golden years. By integrating current evidence in a patient-centered clinical framework, chiropractors can empower patients to enhance or maintain their physical capability, avoid decline and disability and maximize enjoyment and quality of life.
Learning Objectives & Course Features
In this entertaining and enlightening new Seminar, attendees will:
- Explore relevant concepts of healthy aging
- Examine our unique clinical opportunities (and challenges) relating to providing chiropractic care for older patients
- Summarize and critique the existing body of research on chiropractic care for spinal conditions in older patients
- Outline our current state of knowledge on the pathophysiology, diagnosis, and clinical management of two other common conditions seen in older patients: osteoarthritis and spinal stenosis
- Integrate current evidence into rational, effective, patient-centered diagnosis and treatment for older patients
Healthy aging has been, by far, the most requested topic by RRS Education Seminar attendees over the years. In this ALL-NEW program, Dr. Thistle will will highlight numerous areas of research that will crystalize your vision of chiropractic as a primary component of healthy aging and help you integrate recent evidence and best practices into your patient care!
"A wonderful program on a topic that will be more and more prevalent in practice every day, as the population ages! A nice combination of recent research and information that can be used in our offices daily. A program worth viewing!”
~ Dr. Chad Minor / Welland ON ~